I know I know I’m just full of excuses but I’m just gonna be honest.
From now until the end of April I’m definitely not going to be able to post a lot… maybe at all.
I’m in my last two months of College (WOOH!) so there’s that.
The party store I work at is under major renovations (broke all my nails and millions of cuts ;_;)
I even pulled a 14 hour shift this past Saturday. (Pro)
AND on top of all that I’m currently trying to put in 20 hours a week at my internship.
Now, in return for your patience I have so AWESOME ideas planned for the future of “Your Gimmick”.
My current work at a small production company leaves me in charge of the social marketing online.
This means I’m pretty much getting hours for school by researching ways to effectively market a website/company/brand online and creating communities.
Here’s what you can look forward to in summer 2012:
- A Yaoi themed branch off site run by my two close friends.
- A Facebook Group with a lot more options for sharing articles.
- Contests! Awesome contests that include shoujo manga and merch.
- Twitter to update you quickly whats going on, on all the sites.
- A news website dedicated solely to what’s happening in the shoujo manga world. (maybe)
- A Forum hopefully eventually when there are enough readers
My aim with all of this is to get YOU GUYS involved!
I want to get a community running that celebrates women/girls in the manga fandom.
In the meantime:
- What are you reading right now that I haven’t reviewed yet?
- What are some other things you would like to see in this community?
- What are some prizes you would be interested in for contest?
- Any ideas for contest?
- Other then manga for the community would you also be interested in Fashion, Beauty (Gyaru), Kpop/Jpop?
Finally: Remember to keep an eye out for this blog.
Watch me on Blog Lovin and any other RSS programs you use.
Get yourself in a position that you’ll be ready when this site really gets going so you can be fully involved!